Shaping our Lives
Group type: 1. Open consultative
Named contact: Becki Meakin
Email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 07956 424511
BM Box 4845
Remit of the group
Shaping Our Lives National User Network is an independent user-controlled organisation, think tank and network.
What are our aims?
- To support the development of local user involvement that aims to deliver better outcomes for service users
- to give a shared voice to user-controlled organisations
- to facilitate service user involvement at a national level
- to work across all user groups in an equal and accessible manner
- to improve the quality of support people receive
- to enable groups to link to other user-controlled groups
- to develop links with worldwide international user-controlled organisations.
Frequency of meetings
Who can consult the group?
More about the group (optional)
Shaping Our Lives National User Network’s vision is of a society which is equal and fair where all people have the same opportunities, choices, rights and responsibilities – a society where people have choice and control over the way they live and the support services they use.